100% Natural Beeswax Candles are a renewable source

When considering candles Beeswax is the healthy way to go.  There are many issues with soy and paraffin candles.

1. Paraffin is petroleum based.  Burning this releases 11 documented toxins such as benzene, acetone, xylene, formaldehyde and acedtaidehyde in the air and your lungs.  These are also known carcinogens.  They commonly have lead wicks and that is definitely not among the healthiest of substances to breathe.

2.  Soy is a genetically modified substance in most case. So by purchasing these candles you are supporting GMO companies that are destroying the bees as well as our environment.

3.  Beeswax candles contain no lead, or benzene or other chemicals found in many candles.  They burn cleaner with almost no soot. They emit a natural honey aroma without the need to add artificial scents.  Beeswax is health friendly for those sensitive to chemicals or suffering from asthma or allergies.  They emit negative ions as they burn actually contributing to cleaner air.  They also have a higher burning point than paraffin thus the burning time is increased up to 70% making them a cost effective alternative.  Beeswax is also a renewable resource so you can feel good about the impact on the environment.

We have beautiful Beeswax Candles in our store.  The candles are hand poured by Richard using 100% cotton wicks and Beeswax from our hives!